Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Very Hot la....

Why I MIA for so long? Didn't see me joining any of the fun trip? Guess what? Me on heat leh......it's a 6 months once and will last for 21 days. My 1st day smack right on the eve of Raya, so no KKB trip for me lo~~!

Everyday I also look very tired and I like to manja more with miss owner when she came back from work. I can't jump to her bed or to the sofa, so only allow to play on ground.

Wait for me..... I will be back very soon! (should be ending this saturday)

WAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~!

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyoh, why you say it out publicly. Now all the boyz know & they will come searching for you now. You won't be able to sleep I tell ya...Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hope ur owner will get u 'kao tim' very soon...

then no need to worried about heat problem anymore...juz like me...hahaha

cham ler.

Prince said...

Hei... busy money looking for money, your owner really busy hahaha :) hope she can settle her thing soon.