Thursday, November 1, 2007

Introduce you to my neighbour

Let me show you my usual walking place, surrounding the housing area that I live.

Getting ready for a walk


Smelling smelling


Something interesting inside?


Posting wth the flowers



Oppsss...step into wrong area! sorry ah~


My usual poo poo area

(don't worry, miss owner will clean up for me)

Introducing neighbour #1: Mr Spotty




Wowow Mr Spotty


#2 : I like him, very cool~!

Never bark at me when I passed by


#3 & #4: This 2 fella very noisy and looks scary too!!!

#5: Miss Chow Chow

#6: Max has moved to my taman?


#7: Another scary neighbour.

I don't like his owner, coz never clean up his poo-poo everytime after walk him.

Not a responsible owner...hppfff~



#8" Another neighbour, I feel so sorry for him

everytime I passed by

His owner like never take care of him.

Look at his flatten ball & his coat. Poor thing!

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, you have sooo many doggie neighbors. Oh poor Shih Tzu, it's neglected. You should mommy should report. It doesn't look happee being tied outside like that & not taken cared of.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wah...ur taman so many dogs wan...rich ppl taman le...

i got some dogs here also..but kenot take pic la...whenever i pass by they all bark like mad...

mayb i too lenglui they beh tahan me...:P

Prince said...

-_- hahaha pacco.

Yalor alot doggy at ur taman, Next time i should u my 1... got quite alot too. But they all also not friendly, bark bark bark... maybe same reason with pacco, too lengcai ? hahaha

Hero & Casper said...

my neighbour also got dog, got mr spot and mr furry... but ur place really got a lot, can form a choir, sing together :-D