Saturday, November 3, 2007

My 1st Overnight Trip


Thanks to Mr Joran who just started to learn photo shooting. He invited Mr & Mrs Owner as his model for photo shooting in PD this saturday. Of course Ms Owner will not want to leave me alone at home, so she brought me along as well.

Mr & Ms owner were busy in the morning for their wedding preparation, we only reach there around 6pm. If you know me well, then u know that I'm not a very friendly dog, so Mr Owner's friends had a hard time to win my heart.






ooo.....going out to walk walk


















morning exercise....squatting + poo poo















nice view














me with nice view


















helow? any fish out there...?















why i look so serious...?
















because i'm thinking of which boat should i choose to buy...




















too many choices...













hmm....this one not bad.... not too big. can get some doggies friends up there tpo have pawty












or mayb i just get a house by the sea..?







or just doing some sea sports? no no!






i prefer sleeping...Zzzzz




















sleepy look













hellow? where am I now? lift? what is lift?












too sleepy liao...i kept keh poh the whole night so end up like tat the next day.... i miss home!













mr owner, when can we go back??



















me & ms owner at the restaurant.... too bad she is on diet, so no crab for her!







1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, what a fun day you hd with your hoomans! I'm surprised that your Ms is getting married coz to me, she looks very young like less than 25 years old. Anyway, hope somebody will take loads of pictures of them both(with you in them) on their wedding day!

Btw, what's your pee-mail addy? I wanna send you a X'mas e-card.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer