Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ah Wong~!

Monday night I have a visitor in my house...miss owner pick up this stray dog by the road side...She saw him laying near the bushes between 2 busy roads at Alam Damai traffic junction since last saturday and she STILL see him there on monday night. So she thought of going there and feed him at night when there's less traffic. but when he saw miss owner, he thought tat it's his owner come back to pick him up (guess his owner left him there cause he has a choker chain), he is so happy and jumping up & down & follow miss owner to her car. Miss owner got no choice has to take him back and put him at the back of the house.

I became soo sensitive & defensive because of another dog in the house...hey tat's my territory, how can u simply move in? So i make alot of noise when i smell him outside the kitchen door. miss owner worried i will wake up ms mommy & mr dady & mr bro x 2, she locked me in her room and sleep with me. Oh well,i still make noise coz i wanna go out and keh-poh! (owner: whole night didn't sleep...zombie the next day!)

The next day, miss owner walked ah wong before she send him away to PAWS. i'm so jealous... ms mommy lock me in the toilet & then in the cage again :-( to avoid me keeping contact with Ah-wong

on the way to PAWS




Sniff sniff










Ah-Wong was placed in PAWS, hope he can find a good home....sorry u can't stay with me, i need FULL attention from miss owner, ms mommy, mr daddy mr bro x 2

take care~!!!

Ah-wong in the cage. He knows tat miss owner is leaving him, thus giving her the SAD look TnT

7 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

poor ahwong...i hope he won't b put to sleep, but PAWS..

tat's d reason y my owner dun pick up stray dog, coz she tot is better for them to stray around rather than being given up by spca..

ToFFee said...

Hi Money!

I pawed by your bloggie. I saw your name in Pacco's blog so I went to check you out.

so you also got lotsa prizes ei? congratulations!

me don't do any tricks and so fat to do agility.. sigh..

I hope Ah Wong gets a good home.. I feel so sad if he gets all caged up..


Wuffs!
Toffee

Money said...

Hi Pacco, my owner usually dun pick up stray dog too, but Ah Wong just happen lay among the bushes for so many days, sleeping there. she scare he will run by car... she knew tat chances 4 an adult dog to get a good home is low...bt at least there's a hope...

Money said...

hi toffee, thanks for dropping by. ya we win quite some prizes during dogathon...so my owner will give me snack more generously ;-)

did u go to dogathon?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, your owner is sooo kind to pick up a stray from the road & rescue it from any danger on the busy road. At least, he has a slightly better life now then being a stray...At least we know that he'll get everything that a dog needs to survive. That's his home now unless he can get adopted by a kind soul...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

Hi Money, is very kind of your owner to pick up the stray dog. Hope Ahwong gets adopted by someone soon.

Money said...

hi friends, thanks for the compliment... at least less of 1 dog being run over by car