Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Blue Collar's history

I'm wearing this blue collar which has a history behind it....



The previous owner was my owner's another dog called Ding Dong (Doreamon in cantonese)


She develop a tumor near her armpit which need to be removed but she too old for the operation. So my owner make a difficult decision by putting her to sleep to end her suffering. When Ding Dong left her (Oct 2006), she was 13 years d.


This picture was taken a day before she leaves her forever!

Guess my owner miss her very much that why she wanna me to inherit this collar from Ding Dong. Too bad i'm totally different personality from her but one thing for sure..... i still manage to bring Happiness to every1 in the family! :-)

Cheers and have a good day!!!

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

so sad about dig dong...but i thin 13 years is actually long enuf...many pedigree can't even live that long u know..?

n so nice that u can inherit d collar....as for me, collar got change every year...coz owner lazy 2 wash....juz wear until it get dirty until black...

Money said...

but u can see hor...my collar actually quite dirty liao....my owner also lazy to wash. i think i will spoil this collar...can't keep it nicely like Ding Dong

Urban Smoothie Read said...

last time when our kinki girl lost edi...my owner kept all her stuff...usually don't let me play wit it 1...

got 1 damage stuff toy now being kept in a sealed bag....mayb 1 day will post it up 4 u guys 2 c....veli gross wan...hahah

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, what a sad story & ding ding was a bootiful girl! Poor thing...I think it was the best decision to let her sleep & not suffer anymore. So your hooman makes you wear her old collar as a remembrance lah? I can see how much she loved her alot. You're very lucky that you got adopted by your hooman!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer