Sunday, August 5, 2007

Park oh Park!!!

This weekend was a boring weekend for me....y? cause my owner is working in Karnival Jom Heboh! She has to leave early and come back late. So I missed my juggle trekking and agility training this weekend!

I think my owner feel guilty so she came back early yersterday (ard 4pm) and bring me to the nearest park at Alam Damai! It was at 4pm, still hot & sunny, guess my owner wanna let me run run & run kaw kaw before the Malay crowd come in.

we almost own the park....haha! i run here and there, sniff sniff, poo poo (& let me owner clean up for me), jump over the small see-saw like my hurdle in agility training and run up to the slope and rush down!!! wah, tat feeling ah..... shiok!!!

oh ya, one more thing, there's ponds (with fish) in the park and i get to swim in side...well, for a while. guess my owner is worried i can't swim from "bank to bank" so she pull me back....hey come on, trust me, i can. i'm gonna try it again next time...prove her wrong haha.....

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur owner work for d jom heboh function!?! very geng wor...every month oso got jom heboh 1..

yesterday nite i was watching d jom heboh concert @ TV3

Money said...

hi pacco, yalor her company was having a booth there ma....she has 2b there to SELL SELL & SELL. She looks so tired after the whole event, sleep like pig