Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I hurt my "lips"

Last week my owner went to this Pantai seafood restaurant @ Kg Kayu Ara to have dinner with her ex-colleagues and came back with 2 BIG Pork Bone (left over from their pork knuckle dish)

It smell so nice until my "air liur" keep running out non-stop. So she gave me one to chew. I spend the whole night, the whole weekend and this week from Monday till yesterday to chew the bone but still can't finish o (Pacco, we small breed take longer time to finish the bone, 6 hours? cannot la)

the left over bone











Yesterday my owner realised that after chewing the bone for so many days, it actually tear off some of my lovely black skin on my upper lip.(owner: take me so long to shot this picture)I still prefer my black lip's colour. Hope it gonna heal fast before Donagthon this Sunday, if not how am I going to tackle guys?

So now only allow to eat greenies, my another favorite...Yum Yum~!

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u chew 4 so many days ofcoz got injured la...i chew once a month onli...

Amber-Mae said...

Ouchy! That gotta hurt...How did you managed to tear off your lips? I wouldn't want my bootiful lips to be like that...hehehehe! So you're Money eh...I didn't you had a blog too! LOL! You take agility lessons at petnyou is it? That's good. I'm going to stop my OB soon & continue my agility lessons at puppy dot com. Hope to see you this coming Sunday! Woohoo! It's coming it's coming. I can't run so I won't run with my mommy. I just join the other three games, agility, best tricks & treasure hunt(that's gonna be fun!)

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

ycling said...

Hey Ho Money money.
I think you are a very good looking dog! Woof!

Aiyoh. Poor thing. The hoomans haven't let me chew bones yet.
(owner: that's because normal food also he eat so fast..how to trust la like that. Hehehe).

Get better soon!

Money said...

Hi Max, mayb can get ur owner give u a BIG bone to chew? i think u will enjoy eating it! hey i like ur "tail"