Thursday, September 13, 2007

Patrick & Me

Every morning i will wait in front of my owner's room door and say morning her with my waggy tail ;-) (but usually i wun wag my tail..i will only knock her door until she open door for me to come in). Ask me what time i wake her up? 530am....;-)

Then she will allow me to play on her bed together with Patrick (see Amber Mae & Chloe, I also got kawan like ur Goldie)

i bite bite bite....ngaw ngaw ngaw


Introducing my boyfriend PATRICK




That's my every morning exercise for sure!!! Mess up my owner's bed with Patrick!!!wahaha!

Have a good day every1 TGIF! Tomorrow going to KBB yeah~!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, Patrick is cute! He reminds of Clifford, the HIGE red doggie in that cartoon ya know? Good news, we're coming for tomorrow's trip too! Yahooooooo! Meet you guys at Central McDonalds before 8.30am.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

eh...i tot patrick is a big red dog...y yours 1 so small..??

is that actually patrick son instead....hahaha