Sunday, September 2, 2007

Howliday = Good fun :-)

Hi all...i have a very good fun spending most of my time with my owner last long weekend. Although she was sick but she still bring me to jungle trekking on friday & saturday & on sunday we have our training in YMCA (finaly training before the Eukanuba/PetnYou Dog Carnival on 9th Sept)

For those who never see me smile (coz i'm quite a shy girl in front of ppl)
here's my smilly & satisfying face after 3 days of "outing" & riding in car with my owner


See the satisfying look on my face?



Hmmm....I'm dreaming of the next howliday

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yawor....y suddenly looks so happy wan??

Money said...

i think a good run around the field does help.. :-)

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! You must have had a fantastic howliday then... I didn't have much of a holiday these past three days but I had a fantastic meal on Sat & had fun at my friend's huge bungalow house! Woot! Woot!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Money,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy