Sunday, September 16, 2007

One Day Trip to KKB

Saturday morning we got up quite early as miss owner need to pick up mr owner from bukit subang.


Eh..mr owner, faster la. If late none wait for us la


I had a great trip to KKB last saturday with miss & mr owner, JT kaki & new friends from LYN


Can go already or not? hai still haven't close the gate

hang fai D la

When we reach Central Point BU, the PJ kaki already reached and looks like we were the last car. (We went to fill our car's tyres, scare car tak jalan coz we going to pick up 4 humans & 3 dogs in d car). Pacco & Champ & their owners got to sqeeze into miss owner little car. Hope they have a comfortable trip as I only sit on miss owner's lap. Luckily her lap is big & fleshy enough for me to pijak pijak.

Later we the PJ kaki moved to Batu Caves to meet up with Setapak kaki. Batu Caves car park putih putih earn our RM2 parking fees for using their parking just less than 30 mins. Every1 were punctual and no much of waiting time wasted. Good sign!

Waiting at Batu Caves car park

Drivers briefing


Total we have 14 cars and we tailing each other and moved to Ulu Yam trunk road at around 930am. Along the way there's traffic lights, junctions etc which the cars have to pull aside to wait for each other. Alot of calls were made in between to ask :"Where are u now? Which car are u in?..."

Finally we hit the trunk road and dogs in our cars start to get a little tired except Pacco who still standing in the car. Looks like she can't wait to reach or mayb she just wants all the aircon in the car. I was abit tired but on & off still growl at Pacco & Champ just for fun. Hey this is "my" car u know, I can do whatever I like.

The way that we are using was very scenic. We saw some eco-farm resorts and a nice lake. The road is not too winding luckily and finally we managed to reach a very BIG dam (looks like a lake to me) and we turned into a small bumpy road. Along the small road, we can see the orang asli settlement. I thought the Orang Asli stay in the rumah papan but looks like they are getting quite a good benefits from government. Nice surrounding view plus bricks & concrete house. Stress free environment!Thanks to the tax payer!

I think it took us almost 2 hours to reach. After we parked the car, we need to walk abt 10 mins to reach the stream. Every human were carrying a big bags, some with food, fruits & drink while the doggies busy doing their big or small business after stay in the car for 2 hours. Luckily I didn't poo in the car this time. If not sure malu-malu cause got friends in the car..phew!

Getting ready to walk in the waterfall area


Everybody & dogs are so excited when they see the stream. The stream is quite deep for small dog like me so miss owner have to accompany me to swim. But i don't really like it cause it's too many big dog d. I still prefer to swim alone. I keep going back to the bank to look for mr owner. He didn't get into the water coz he said miss owner didn't tell him what to bring, so he didn't bring any spare pants to change wo...haiya! Mr owner left on the bank, jaga the food & be the cameraman for us.

Big dogs like handsome Prince, Amber Mae, Chloe, Faith, Abby, Scuffy & Ginger really enjoy the swimming session in the stream.

Can I have some food pls?

Cameraman shots Cameraman

Proof that Pacco can swim

But most of the time Pacco will hang on to

Amanda like this (See Amanda's standing post so sexy)

Rocky, Ayako & Jiro

Yen: No no, pls don't drag me to swim

Pei Shy: I drive so long to bring u here, don't care, MUST go down


Yen: Fei ah, actually quite shiok one, u wanna come or not?

Money: Prince, you don't smell my butt butt now la

Pacco: Hey dude, concentrate & post. Don't talk!


3 Mustketeers

Throw me to swim again?

Do I look serious while swimming? I think I do

Faith & her firery humon (I mean her hair la)


This beagle really enjoy swimming


Beagel: Can I go down again?


Amber's family


Venus & Sow Fun


Dukee's bro


Gonna rain d

Who is swimming? dog or humon?

Can some1 come and rescue me?



Thanks to the groups of friends in LYN who organize this. We will be back again!

I wanna sleep d, can we go back ka?

Joo Ling, what you gonna do?

Go Champ, show them you can swim!


Note:
We miss out one friend. Chan family & his dog Bank. Chan very yau-ying and never reconfirm where & when to meet. He tot we meet up at KKB. So he ended up at Fraser Hill. Sorry la, we can't help, h/p no service there.

Chan: Proof #1

Chan: Proof #2

Bank: See? I said I went to FH

Bank: Hmm....where are the rest ah?

How long I need to wait here?

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

so sad for bank.....

make sure next time we make him follow our car...

Prince said...

money, really fun right? I miss the food there not the water :p Alot food ! I eat KFC, sandwich, watermelon, currry chicken (bone) and others...

Our owners should bring us more to this kind of places.

Amber-Mae said...

Awww poor Bank & his owner! Don't tell me they have been waiting up there for you guys to pick them up? Poor fellas... So, what did they do then?

Yeah it was an awesome trip & we just couldn't get enuf of it! Must go back there often. Hmmm, what about tomorrow? kekeke... Hey, who's the photographer who took those really nice pictures of us, you & Pacco? The other guy beside the naked man...lol!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

ycling said...

Oh my gosh! He ended up at Frasers?
poor thing!!
hahahah


Next time I come ok?