Monday, September 10, 2007

Pet-n-You Dog Carnival (Part 2)

Yesterday was a VERY memorable & special day for me. Early in the morning, my owner woke up early and rushed to pack my stuffs in her red back pack, then i know i'm going somewhere. So i'm very excited and I thought i will be going to jungle trekking again. I ran up & down waiting for my owner to get into the car.

Ok, then we are ready to Go!!! But when I went in the car, I have the feeling I want to "S***" Oh no...pls hold. If not miss owner sure very mad at me. So I sit on her lap hope that I can hold tat "thing" to come out. At first i did it quite well until I reach a petrol station, WHAT~!!!??? miss owner need to pump petrol!! So I really tak boleh tahan and I s***ed in the car :-(

At first I though I want to aim at the space in between seats so that she wouldn't notice but oopppsss.... miss q, s***ed on her seat. So when she went into the car, she felt the hot hot stuff near her tight....then #$%@%">!@%@^##&&**! alot of smoke come out from her head. And the rest of the journey I only allow to down stay in the car.

I'm sorry...but I can't promise I will not do it again.

I just like to s*** in this big moving toilet


We reached at BU quite early, miss owner still have a good parking inside the park. We went to register at the booth, collected our "door" gift and waited. Miss owner only enrol me in Basic Jumper in agility trial. This is our first time doing agility in front of judge. Miss owner is very nervous but me still ok but feeling hungry cause no breakfast and very little dinner on saturday night.



Fawn final check on the obstacles



April & owner, Pacco & Amanda

The first group is basic jumper, so miss owner are allowed to walk the course with judge and wait for our turn. 1st attempt, miss owner was worry I refuse to jump so she go quite slow and I did a clean run! YESSS!!! 2nd attempt, I was like....hey? why another round? and I start feeling hot & tired & hungry, then I feel like staying inside the tunnel for a little bit longer. Miss owner was so panic and she missed 2 obstacles (her fault!!!). She was disappointed but still give me a good pat cause at least we finish the course with no major disaster.Moral of the story is: give me good breakfast before starting the competition, I will perform for u!

The day continued with novice agility & gamblers agility in the ring. Pacco has a good try trying to finish few of the agility obstacles before running away from the ring. Mayb she just like to jump, jump & JUMP (44" high leh). We took part in other game like high jumper ( i think i need more practise at home), temptation recall & Obgility but both also no luck to win anything........

Obigility, I was the longest stay dog hehe~


This handsome Prince, so lucky, without doing anything, can walk away with prizes for his 2nd longest tail in the park...apa la.....handsome got more luck one meh? Then we also met Max, Bosco, Amber Mae, Rossi, Molly and alot of blogging doggie friends in the park. Miss owner like Max so much cause he is soooo "kuai" and cute with his short tail. Pacco pls don't teach him bully Prince la...... 2 black dogs bullying Prince, poor thing! But too bad mr owner a.k.a cameraman forgot to take Max photo, so we only has his tail shot. Hmmmppfff, no dinner for u mr owner!!!


Amber Mae & Me at the background


Mr owner, see you make Max got tail no head


The handsome lucky Prince


At the end of day, we have a chance to went into the pond to swim. At first miss owner was abit worry i will drown, but then when she saw other dogs also go off leash, so I was given a chance to proof her that i can SWIM :-o.


A good swim in the pond with other big dogs


Then suddenly, miss owner hear the MC announcing our name......she ran with me to get the pressie from Mr Bernard. She don't even know what prize we won??? and at the end when she went to read the notice board......WOW! we won the 1st prize in Agility Trial for Basic Jumper!!!

Me & Miss Owner



That was great and fun! At least we walk away with something in hand....

But I know MORE training will come very soon....miss owner's aim is go off leash with me. Can I make it?

To be continue....




8 comments:

Kien said...

hey Money... sorry for not doing a proper introduction.. blame it on my meanie mom!.. wow, u guys got the chance to play water too huh!.. it was fun isn't it?..

Cheers
Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

huh?! still got part 3 kah??

no pic of u swimming oso....can u really swim?

btw, congratulation.....if u kenot finish dat big pack of food, plz inform me yeah....:p

Prince said...

Eh Pacco... see clearly the last picture of swimming, got small head that is money la...

money can swim... I can proved it ! :p

ycling said...

ooooh....Mr Owner likes my butt. Henceforth I shall be known as the butt dog! hahaha.

Obviously I have a nice toot toot.

Hey, how come they don't have the shortest tail competition!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Congrats to you once again Money! Not bad for a first timer... Me 2nd time already but still no improvements. So sad! I didn't get to swim last week coz mommy already gave us a bath & the water is really mucky & dirty. Hope you had a great time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Looks fun. Wish I was there!

Amber said...

Congrats Money. You're so smart, offleash should't be a problem for you.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Money,
Nice meeting you =)
We thought of stopping by and saying: congrats.

Off topic, but we think that we see a westie in you along with JRT *AWWWWW* you are just the cuttest thing


woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal